Learn about Bell Capital Finance
Bell Capital Finance provides senior cash flow loans to lower middle-market businesses. Our key lending parameters include:
- EBITDA ranging from $2 million to $7 million
- Revenue ranging from $10 million to $100 million
- Commitment sizes from $5 million to $20 million
- Sponsored and non-sponsored transactions
Senior Cash Flow Loans
Bell Capital Finance, a division of Bell Bank, is located in the IDS Center in downtown Minneapolis and focuses on providing senior cash flow loans to lower middle-market businesses whose owners or operations are located in the Midwest.
Many of our transactions involve supporting the acquisition activity of regionally based private equity groups. We also provide senior cash flow loans in connection with non-sponsored transactions, including:
- Leveraged buyouts
- Growth capital
- Management buyouts
- Generational or succession related transactions
Contact Mike Mahoney at 952.905.5032 or Seth Hove at 952.905.5031.